2015 San Diego Green Building Awards
In 2015 the San Diego Green Building Council recognized following projects, for their exceptional commitment to leadership in sustainability.
- LEED for Building Design + Construction - 2 projects tied at 83 points
- San Diego State Aztec Student Union
- San Ysidro Land Port of Entry - Phase 1B
- LEED for SCHOOLS
- Montgomery Middle School Project 1 (84 points)
- LEED for Existing Buildings Operations + Maintenance
- Aztec Recreation Center at SDSU (72 points)
- LEED for Interior Design + Construction
- LPL Financial (81 points)
- LEED for HOMES mid-rise v2010
- COMM 22 building 1 (93.5 points)
- LEED for HOMES v2008 (single family and multi-family)
- ParkView projects in San Marcos (97 points)
more information about each project and 2016 green building tour dates coming soon!